FERTIPIL PLUS MALE CAPSULES
A unique nutritional formulation to boost cell functionality in men
Nappi Code: 709907-001
- Fertipil Plus for Men has been scientifically demonstrated to enhance male fertility and improve overall reproductive wellness as part of a healthy diet and lifestyle. Ideal for men with a low sperm count or for those looking to optimize their sexual health. Fertile, healthy sperm are defined not just by the number of sperm (or count), but also by sperm concentration, by sperm motility and speed, and by healthy morphology (sperm shape and size). Sperm motility is determined by the percentage of sperm that are moving and their capacity to “swim” in a forward direction. Healthy sperm motility allows sperm to sustain vitality and propel themselves through the uterus to the Fallopian tube – and ultimately penetrate the surface of the ovum and fertilize the egg. How to increase sperm count and motility? Fertipil Plus addresses these key issues in Male fertility and reproductive health. With an effective formula that combines a potent blend of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals with amino acid, and a proprietary blend of plant extracts. Fertipil Plus for Men is designed to support the healthy formation of sperm and increase both sperm motility and sperm count.
- Boost and improve sperm count – Improve sperm mobility and morphology.
- Improve spermatogenesis – Boost natural reproductive health and sexual function.
FERTIPIL PLUS FOR MEN:
- Boosts and improves sperm count.
- Improves sperm mobility and morphology.
- Improve spermatogenesis.
- Boost natural reproductive health and sexual function.
- To support general reproductive health and sexual energy
DOSAGE AND DIRECTIONS:
- Take one capsule daily with a meal. Fertility support and low sperm count: Take one capsule three times a day with a meal or as prescribed by your healthcare professional. For best results start taking Fertipil Plus for next three months before you plan to have a family: (sperm only reaches maturity in 72 days).
Combination Complimetary Medicine: Western Herbal (Multi-Vitamin containing plant extracts)
PROPRIETARY NAME AND DOSAGE FORM
THE ACTIVE SUBSTANCES ARE:
- Selenium – 20ug
- Vitamin E – 20mg
- DL-Methionine – 20mg
- Inositol – 50mg
- Folic Acid – 165ug
- Nicotinic Acid – 10mg
- Vitamin B12 – 6ug
- Zinc – 10mg
- Manganese – 1mg
- Copper – 1mg
- Vitamin D3 – 150iu
- Vitamin B6 – 6mg
- Vitamin A – 1000iu
- Proprietary blend – 420mg
Siberian Ginseng, Epimedium extract, L-Arginine
THE OTHER INGREDIENTS ARE:
- Magnesium Stearate
Frequently Asked Questions
How long must I take Fertipil before I can expect results?
- We recommend taking Fertipil for at least 3 months before planned conception for optimum results.
- Results may differ from person to person based on numerous issues like hormonal imbalances and physical health of consumer.
Should my partner stop using Fertipil for Women when pregnancy is confirmed?
- Yes, once you have confirmed that your partner is pregnant, make sure that your partner ceases to take Fertipil for Women and that she takes Pregnapil instead. Fertipil was designed specifically to boost Fertility in order to get pregnant whereas Pregnapil was designed to act as a multivitamin during pregnancy.
- Pregnapil has been specifically designed as a multivitamin catering for pregnant women.
What are the dangers and side-effects of Fertipil?
- The good news is, because Fertipil is an all-natural supplement there are no dangers associated with consuming Fertipil apart from when you are allergic to any of the ingredients contained in Fertipil so be sure to have a look at the ingredients.
Is there a similar product that my partner can take?
- Yes, Fertipil Plus for Women was designed with the intent to boost fertility in women.
Must I also stop using Fertipil for Men when my partner gets pregnant?
- No you don’t have to. Fertipil Plus for Men also acts as a multivitamin and contains a number of nutrients which men need in their day to day intake. Also it contains Siberian Ginseng which has been proven to boost libido levels in men.
How many capsules must I take?
- We recommend taking 1 capsule per day with meal s if you are planning a family, but in the event that you need an extra fertility boost you can take 1 capsule 3 times a day with meals.
Do I need a prescription from a Doctor to buy Fertipil Plus for Women?
- No, Fertipil Plus is an all-natural supplement and can be purchased over the counter.
Where can I buy Fertipil Plus for Men?
- Fertipil Plus is for sale without a precription at: Dis-Chem, Medirite and Alphapharm Pharmacies and at your nearest pharmacy! If your pharmacist does not stock Fertipil ask him/her to order Fertipil for you. Remember, if it does not say Fertipil Plus on the box, it’s not Fertipil Plus on the box. If your pharmacy does not have it ask them to order it for you!
Infertility is a growing global concern, and in these times getting pregnant is not only a challenge, but with growing concerns regarding pollution and harmful chemicals in food, knowing what to do and not to do to remain fertile is quite scary.
Stats from the Infertility Association of South Africa (IFAASA) shows that one in six couples struggle with fertility. Studies show that in 40% of cases where couples are unable to conceive, the “problem” is the male element, 40% is attributed to the female element and the remaining 20% is attributed to joint “problems” where there is a combination of fertility issues with men and women.
The main causes for infertility in men are:
- Cancer and Chemotherapy
- Damage to reproductive organs
- Anti-Sperm antibodies, where sperm is attacked by the immune system
- Poor lifestyle habits, like smoking, excessive alcohol consumption and a poor diet
- Environmental factors like pollution and chemicals contained in daily food substances
Whilst the above seems scary, studies have shown that in 20% of cases where couples are unable to conceive there is simply no medical explanation.
This leads to the next question:
When should I consider taking a pro-active approach toward an inability to conceive? According to IFAASA three out of five couples conceive within six months of trying; one in four take between six months and a year. For the rest, conception takes more than a year which means that there may be a problem.
Whilst the above may sound all doom and gloom, sometimes a difficulty to conceive does not mean you are infertile and that you will not be able to conceive.
Yes, sometimes in serious cases you will not be able to conceive without being treated by a medical professional and perhaps even by undergoing surgery.
However, sometimes it simply comes down to a “fixable” issues like:
- Hormonal imbalances.
- Lack of essential vitamins and nutrients.
- And an overall unhealthy lifestyle.
THE GOOD NEWS IS FERTIPIL PLUS FOR MEN CAN HELP!
Enhancing Your Health and Fertility
Living in the 21st century is hard, especially considering daily studies which illustrate the dangers associated with everyday foods and activities, which makes it almost impossible to avoid harmful substances in food and polluted environments. The ultimate solution is to get back to basics, back to the things which have been proven to be beneficial time and time again. Gents, a machine can only function at its peak if all the components have been looked after and kept in a good working condition. Similarly our bodies and minds need to be healthy in order to have any chance of conceiving.
So how do I boost fertility?
Let’s get back to basics:
STEP1: TAKE FERTIPIL PLUS FOR MEN
STEP2: ENCOURAGE YOUR PARTNER TO TAKE FERTIPIL PLUS FOR WOMEN
STEP3: MAINTAIN A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE
How to Maintain a healthy lifestile
We live in an era where everything is rushed and we barely have time to consider our mental and physical well-being. So things like going to the gym every day seems almost impossible. What is however not impossible is managing what we do to our bodies on a daily basis.
Cut out, or at least cut down, on unhealthy habits
It should come as no surprise that numerous studies have shown that smoking and drinking (taken in conjunction or apart) causes amongst other things, low libido levels, immobile sperm and lowered sperm counts.
Get some exercise.
In our busy schedules it can be difficult to go to the gym every day, so if it’s not possible, make a conscious decision to take a walk a few times a week and to stand up from behind your desk and move around. Remember over exertion can also cause difficulties with fertility.
Learn how to cope with stress.
Whilst there have been no studies confirming that stress causes infertility, studies have shown that stress causes other conditions which can have the ultimate result of not being able to conceive. Stress for example causes hormonal imbalances which ultimately lead to lowered libido levels. Stress is also often caused by the inability to conceive. If you are unable to cope with stress levels, see a professional or get some exercise (something which has proven to be beneficial in coping with stress).
Watch your weight.
Ensuring that you’re not underweight or overweight will keep your sperm production and mobility where it should be.
Meet with your Doctor
It is always a good idea to meet with your Doctor. During your visit the Doctor can assess your overall health and maybe suggest lifestyle changes which could be beneficial to your goal of conceiving with your partner.
Review your meds
Certain prescription medications may cause lowered libido levels, anxiety and stress, and in some cases medication can interfere with sperm production.
Check your lubricant
Some lubricants can make sperm more likely to die before they reach the egg. If you need some lubrication to make you and your partner more comfortable during intercourse, make sure you use a lubricant which is sperm friendly.
Have a lot of sex!
The quite obvious advice is to have lots of sex! The more you try the more your chances are. It is also important to have sex at the right time whilst your partner is ovulating.
MAINTAIN A HEALTHY DIET WHICH CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING NUTRIENTS AND VITAMINS:
Zinc contributes to semen and testosterone production in men. Men are advised to take in 11mg of zinc per day. Foods which are rich in zinc include oysters, whole grain foods, beans and dairy products.
Various studies have shown that Folic Acid boosts the sperm count in men and in addition thereto it is used by the body to make red blood cells which cary oxygen to the body. A lack of red blood cells causes severe fatigue. This obviously leads to low libido levels. Foods that contain Folci Acid include leafy greens and citrus.
Omega 3 Fatty Acids
Our bodies cannot produce omega 3 fatty acids and s such we need to get it through food. Foods that contain omega 3 fatty acids are found various fish species like salmon and sardines.
Consuming foods which contain antioxidants helps your body to get rid of unhealthy toxins that we consume on a daily basis. In a Spanish study in which fertile and infertile men were assessed based on their intake of vitamin C and E it was found that the infertile men on average consumed less of these essential vitamins than fertile men. Fruits such as Oranges, Pomegranates contain high dosages of vitamin C and almonds and sunflower seeds are high in vitamin C.
Selenium is an essential mineral for fertility, working in conjunction with vitamin E, vitamin C, glutathione and vitamin B3 to help prevent free radicals damaging your body. Selenium plays a vital role in male fertility, helping to improve sperm mobility and maximise sperm formation. Selenium is found in Brazil nuts, seafood, red meat, such as beef, lamb and pork.
Along with folic acid, (vitamin B9) this whole group of vitamins is very important when preparing the body for conception and producing healthy sperm. The B group of vitamins play an essential role in the release of energy from food, regulating hormones and, in the case of B12, helping the production of red blood cells and in the processing of folic acid. Found in wholemeal bread and fortified breakfast cereals, milk, eggs, cheese and oily fish.
THE GOOD NEWS IS FETIPIL PLUS FOR MEN CONTAINS ALL OF THE ABOVE AND MORE SCIENTIFICALLY FORMULATED INGREDIENTS WHICH BOOST FERTILITY!